The Resilience Toolkit – Starts April 19th Introductory: 3 part series
- Awareness of foundational practices to develop a sense of safety and calm
- Our biological stress and relaxation responses
- Fight, Flight, Freeze – and how does this apply to your nervous system?
- Learn about your own nervous system capacity
- Practices for effectively settling your nervous system responses
- Facilitated group practice and discussion for the transition to home practice
- Explore our individual stress and relaxation cycle
- Long-term habit-formation strategies to develop your unique and sustainable practice.
Your own copy of The Resilience Toolkit Workbook is included in the workshop.
April 19, 27 and May 4 2018
Thursday Evenings – 3 Part Series – 6:30-8:15 pm